Offered at Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair
Because equipment is the lifeblood of your business, Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair offers an elevated level of service for construction and agriculture equipment. Service for John Deere equipment, service for Vermeer equipment, and service for equipment from every manufacturer partner of Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair. When it comes to first-class service, Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair does that.
- Certified technicians
- Dedicated customer support
- Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair Fleet services
Whether routine preventative maintenance, annual inspections, or anything in between, our team of knowledgeable equipment service experts will care for your fleet like it's our own.
Preventative maintenance has the greatest effect on your profits over the life of your equipment. The experts at Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair perform equipment maintenance for you. From simple oil changes to major overhauls, our fleet maintenance is fast, responsive and equipped for your success.
What is Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair Fleet Services?
Think of us as an extension of your business—your own fleet management team designed to prevent issues before they happen and keep your business moving forward.
- Oil & filter changes per manufacturer
- Greasing of entire machine
- Air induction system checks
- Oil sampling
- Waste disposal
- Oil level checks in all compartments
- Inspection of all hoses and belts
- Inspection of tires and valves
- Inspection of all hydraulic cylinders
- Brake operation checks
- Safety equipment inspections
- Itemized listing of procedures performed on each machine available upon request
- After hours service
- Travel time and mileage
- Record keeping
IS OUTSOURCING EQUIPMENT FLEET MAINTENANCE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Join the many satisfied Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair fleet maintenance customers that are saving thousands annually by turning over the hassles of maintaining and managing their equipment fleet to our team of equipment professionals. Call Onsite Truck & Equipment Repair or submit a request and our team of equipment experts will evaluate your specific needs and design a program that's right for your operation. Whether you need scheduled visits or on-site fleet maintenance, our fleet audit process will create a customized plan to help.
- Lower equipment maintenance and operation costs
- Increased equipment availability
- Reduced need for spare vehicles (reduce fleet count 5-10%)
- Faster equipment repair turnaround time
- Increased equipment productivity
- Extended equipment life
- Improved equipment safety
- Customized invoicing
- Insightful Key Performance Indicator (KPI) management reports
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- % of Asset Calendar Utilization
- % of Asset Availability
- Cost Per Operating Hour Downtime
- Minimized HR problems
- Improved third party supplier management
- Lower parts cost (up to 30% in some cases)
- Preferred customer treatment
- Rental Equipment sourcing & management
- Used equipment sales assistance
- Value and need analysis of each unit
- Factory-trained technicians
- On-going equipment inspections
- Long-term cost reduction
- Single person interface to resolve equipment problems
- Allows customer to focus on their core business
Currently serving hundreds of satisfied fleet maintenance customers.
SERVICES CUSTOMIZED UNDER YOUR DIRECTION:
- Inspections (OSHA & State) - monthly, quarterly, annually
- Detailed cost and equipment performance reports (KPI Reports)
- Coordinate mobile service repairs
- Cold weather starting service
- Equipment utilization tracking
- Operator & safety training
- Customer/Employee training
- Service and repair consultation
- Environmental fee management
- ... AND MORE!